The Zamboanga AquaRockets, youth team of the Zamboanga Paddling Club, are fundraising for an ambitious year on the water! We would like to see if you all would be interested in helping us out with competing in Vancouver BC, Long Beach CA, and in the PDBA!
We are doing a plant fundraiser that was very successful last year amongst our friends and families and would like to extend the offer to everyone in the Portland-Metro area! Our student-athlete paddlers receive a portion of the total profits, which will be going towards our general scholarship fund that will help offset costs for travel and lodging.
Please follow these steps:
- Share copies of the Plant Order Form with your team members, friends, neighbors, coworkers and/or family!
- Fill out your Plant Order Form and PLEASE INCLUDE your:
- Phone number
- Email (can be put in the order taken by spot)
- Your method of payment (online payment can be taken by sending money to username @ZamboPDX or finding us by using firstname.lastname@example.org on the three online apps).
- Circle Youth at the top please.
- Plant Order Forms are due by FRIDAY, APRIL 5TH.
- If you are paying online, you can scan or take a picture of your form and email it to email@example.com
- If you are paying with cash or check, please include it in an envelope and you can find us about to get on the water on Tuesday/Thursday 5:00PM-5:30PM, 6:30PM-7:00PM, or after 8:00PM.
- We can always make special arrangements to meet up with you as well!
- Plants will be delivered to Franklin High School on SUNDAY, APRIL 28TH and will be ready for pickup at 11:00 AM till 1:00 PM
- Please coordinator to pick up your plants then as we cannot house them at the school later in the day.
- At this time, we do not have the capacity to deliver your plants, but if you have a very special circumstances, please feel free to reach out and we can see if we can work something out!
One of our sponsors, Hornet Watersports, has gladly made a discount code for us to share with our community to receive a 5% discount on all purchases! A portion of the profits goes towards our team, so if you are looking for some of the coolest looking paddles or even looking to design your own paddles, use the code HORNETJAC during checkout.
If you would like to DIRECTLY DONATE to the AquaRockets, then please find us on our GoFundMe page. Any help would be most appreciated!
Thank You! We hope to see you on the water and have a great season!
Senior Dragon Boat Captain - Josie C.
Junior Dragon Boat Captain - Sten M.
Outrigger Captain - Pilar D.
Head Coach - JAC Conlu