We will plan on going out Tues. Dec. 8th at 7pm. If we have to cancel due to weather, then we will announce a back-up date.
- Tues. Dec. 8th at 7pm (boat leaves)
- Festivities start at 6:30pm, meet at the flagpoles no later than 6:45pm
- Sing Christmas carols and paddle on a decorated boat with the best view in town of the Christmas Ships!
- We will be accepting non-perishable food or a money donation for the Sunshine Division. Foods and products most needed:
- breakfast cereal (both dry and hot)
- high-protein foods (like tuna and peanut butter)
- whole-grain pasta
- canned veggies and fruit
- baby food, formula, diapers
- toilet tissue
- hygiene products
Hot chocolate, hot cider and lots of holiday cheer will be had!
SIGN UP HERE
New paddlers welcome!
Must be 14 or over and new paddlers must sign a waiver.
Don't forget to decorate yourself! Wear your Santa hat and antlers, garland, personal Christmas lights and any other fun decorations!
In the event of severe weather, we will cancel by Dec. 8th at 4pm. Watch the DragonSports website and your email.